Saturday 1 March 2014

19-OH-Retro!

Nihao Lovings

The pressures of Med school wont let me be great but a minute or two can always be spared for you :)
Currently working on the second edition of Botswana's Own,pretty exciting but we'll leave that for that.
Photoshoot two weeks ago


Allow me to take you with on my Retro-chic journey from a late lunch date earlier today and a shoot I did a couple of weeks ago.
on-set for Sanfu
SanfuChina shirt.Serving leg on set.



Outfit comprises of an intricately tessellated vintage man-collar shirt,basic off white shorts and royal blue suede Zara Trafaluc SoKates on my feet.


2nd day of March,the sun was out and I was keen on embracing a new month.Here's the situation that I was for a late lunch date.


trying to direct my photographer,lol!



I picked up this trigonometrical printed shirt last night at the night market for an unbelievable 35RMB.It makes a loud statement on its own so I went for minimum accessories,plain high waisted ankle grazers,my Zara SoKates
 and a Givenchy Antigona medium satchel bag.


Thank you all for reading,appreciating all the love.Catch more of me on my Instagram @aonethefashionpoet,hit me up on Facebook AoneDitirwa for any enquiries whatsoever.With endless love...
xo,TheFashionPoet

No comments:

Post a Comment