Wednesday 18 March 2015

LFWend; OOTD


Hey Skittles,

The close of the shortest month came bearing nothing but refreshing experiences. As mentioned in my last post, I had the privilege of being part of an audience that witnessed the buzzing UK fashion industry at an intimate level. Received a comment from a regular reader a week ago who requested me to be more generous with pics rather than words. I have decided to take heed and as a result, I have separated this post into three parts. the first being what I wore, the idea behind my outfit and all the outfit details. Thereafter you guys can look forward to my overview on the event,including a 
streetyle session and the catwalk shows i attended. Hope you enjoy this one.

hair and makeup- Aone
Jumpsuit- H&M
Shoes- eBay
Clutch- Tresbeautfashionhouse
Bodyart- Primark










There's just a cleanliness behind all white,however I was careful not to look sterile by bringing out my Union Jack print clutch and a bit of body art to drift attention.

My makeup was laid back and subtle.

I wore my 18 inch full lace wig,pinned it on tight and piled it up into a bun towards the temple of my head.


Special thanks to Botho Motlhanka, Thapelo Letsebe, Gao Mmusi and Sanya Smith who gave me constructive pointers on my look. Can't thank my beloved sister and brother in law who were also my hosts, enough!And ofcourse my dearest parents who are the powerhouses behind me realising my dreams.My friend Bame Thokwane and Karabo Tshediso for hooking a sister up.

Do check out a more wordy account on the experience on Pristine Online Magazine as well Mmegi Newspaper( 14th March issue) also available online.

With endless love,

                              xo,TheFashionPoet

No comments:

Post a Comment