Monday 16 February 2015

ROGUE

Nihao Skittles,



Hat;H&M
Bandage two-piece; Tresbeautfashionhouse
Shoes; Giuseppe Zanotti (avail. @Tresbeautfashionhouse)
Coat;ZARA women
Body Chain; Tresbeautfashionhouse
Pardon me for not posting in such a span, got a little caught up being a tourist and catching up with friends and family. However, I did step out into the streets of London, Russel Square to be specific, where my friend Bame Thokwane shot the most ravishing images of me in ROGUE. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day.Here goes.





Booty Tooch!
I just love the instant glam and elegance induced by a well tailored double breast coat. Try it ladies. Most definatley a timeless winter trend. And what better way to add character to the ensemble than rocking a wool flat brim hat to match.

Hand chains also known as Slave bracelets are the prettiest creations ever!





Special thanks to my photographer and all my faithful readers for the continued support. Email me for shopping enquiries {aone.ditirwa3@gmail.com} and select 'Lookbook' in the menu bar above to see my daily posts on Instagram. Lastly, a major shoutout to a big fan and a dear friend, my roommate Sanya Felicia Smith on her birthday.With endless love,

                                 xo,TheFashionPoet



2 comments: