Sunday 23 March 2014

Intangible

Intangible...
a choir without voices,decisions without choices,a short lived forever
true love without a lover..

Remember when you were a young'in
and something cool happened like a 30 second headstand or a double back spin
but when you tried doing it in front of people it wouldn't happen again?
I get that still
hours on hours of filling up a pail of love and laughter and watching it spill...
blank pages at wordy stages of life
for some reason this non existent love feels so right
The awkwardly beautiful face I linked to the soft strings of Lauren Hill's guitar
...the same face that would make me transform phases to new ages of externally sweet and internally bitter
yet again in these ages,what beauty do we speak of with that thing-a filter?

Sometimes I feel like I'm lost in a dark city
where the only person who can see me is me
where my tears are absorbed back into my system long before my neighbor can pity me
where my stories have become melancholy's melodies and my lovely memories a prison guard that lives to torture me

A song without lyrics...
I feel like I make sense,confusing present with past tense,trading reality for pretense
I feel like the world doesn't understand...
a choir without voices,decisions without choices,a short lived forever
true love without a lover..

                  xo,TheFashionPoet

No comments:

Post a Comment