Thursday 13 February 2014

Casual going on Corporate


Hey Lovings!

"Any time is dress up time" is it not?Day 33 of winter vacation bared witness to my fashion stunts and I thought I'd share :)



  • Smart Casual vibes! I paired a black and white oval neck bodysuit with a knee length Tangerine tube skirt.




  • Having been blessed with a fashion bound mother,I grew up knowing that despite the fashion ideas that come and go,the classic matching two-piece suite is a timeless trend!Hence I threw on a tangerine leather blazer making the look suitable for office!


Striped body suit; H&M
Tube skirt;H&M
Floppy hat; H&M
Black studded pointed courts; Christian Louboutins via ASOS online store.
Chunky Gold Chain; H&M

PS-My color choice wasn't entirely random!TheFashionPoet wishes you all an awesome Valentine's day tomorrow.I love you all and God loves you more. Thanx for reading!:)

xo,TheFashionPoet








No comments:

Post a Comment