Thursday 22 January 2015

Shock'em!

Nihao Skittles,
I was starring at my reflection in the mirrors of an elevator a few minutes before the new year launched and I asked myself the simple question, "why not?" Is the sky really the limit? have you considered the galaxy? or since nobody else does you figure how could you? Metaphors aside, this year is for us to strive to out do ourselves, go beyond the boundaries society has set for us. SHOCK'EM!

As seen in the trend of life, first is establishment, followed by expansion. After a long five month break of sharing my style through this particular platform, TheFashionPoet returns with greater perspective,fresher ideas and a stronger zeal to inspire.Follow my new online boutique page on Instagram (@tresbeautfashionhouse) and my personal page (@aonethefashionpoet)Thank you all for the continued support.






COLOUR SHOCKING IN BLUE

angles!
2 strap suede heels


blooper shots!lol



Photocred: Sanya Smith

Michael Kors watch

Most items available at Tresbeautfashionhouse. Drop us an email aone.ditirwa3@gmail.com

xo,TheFashionPoet

No comments:

Post a Comment