Sunday 25 January 2015

December 40th

Nihao skittles,

While normal people look forward to Christmas, new year's eve and all the turn up in between, I long to see the end of December which brings me to the beginning of a long awaited winter holiday! Here's a flashback on the festive that was,from my Christmas #ootd to a cover on my new year's eve featuring the partner, Candy Kgabi!
Shoe game; Giuseppe Zanotti bow heels in suede red(avail. @tresbeautfashionhouse)


the situation

twinning :)







 I  went for a micro mini black lace jumpsuit with minimal accessories ( Moschino belt avail. @Tresbeautfashionhouse) and regal jewellery (gold cuff bracelet and a gold medieval headpiece)






Candy wore an intricate Herve Ledger number which she nipped and tucked herself to suit the look of her desire. 
Shoes: Zara
Neckpiece: H&M
Dress:Tresbeautfashionhouse


 REWIND




On christmas, I wore a lip-print two piece set that I put together myself and CL glass slipper replicas all available on the boutique.will leave all necessary details at the end of the post.

2015 has only begun and once again I'd like to urge everyone who will stumble upon this post,to keep pushing and stop at nothing to attain your goals. Be reminded that not everyone will like what you do so before everything, you need to be your own biggest fan.Take pride in how far you've come, and have faith in how far you can go.Visit my online boutique page on insta(@tresbeautfashionhouse) and anything else you wish for, I can gladly shop it for you :) With endless love,

xo,TheFashionPoet

No comments:

Post a Comment