Friday 17 May 2013

It Goes Untitled

The week that was has been...eventful!deadlines to meet,promises to fullfill and a blog to attend to.i have a new buddy in blogger world.her name is Amantle Mapoka(a friend of mine from highschool).When she first asked to profile me,i was honored by the gesture but honestly i didnt expect the moon.im elated to say at the moment,nearer home she's by far my blogging inspiration and her catchy work drove me right into the mission of giving my favourite outlet a mini-makover.here is a link to her exquisite piece about me as well as other local and upcoming fashionistas.dont forget to subscribe.she's got a wealth to offer.

In further regard,thought id let you in on the makeover,where im headed and what to expect from TheFashionPoet.the name of my blog is perhaps a seldom combo but infact a spot on description of who i am and what i believe in...hence i saw it fit to try and create that balance....build that bridge between fashion and poetry.from now on you will see a bit of both worlds,simultaneously or otherwise.ranging from the latest trends to my personal obsessions and from time to time;second opinions from my peers,however il still keep those emotive pieces rolling.

see you on the flipside bubs.
                           xo,TheFashionPoet

No comments:

Post a Comment